Wednesday, February 27

Bodie and Brock - whether it's popsicles, chocolate chips, or ice cream....always keeping your Momma on her toes! Sneaky boys!
Brock wearing the look of "What are you looking at?"
Bodie wearing the look of "Too late lady!"
Brock - so triumphant!
This happens O F T E N - Wyatt missed out on this one!

2 comments:

Jen said...

oh sara! I love it. If I had a dollar for everytime I caught my boys doing something like that I could buy you and I a week at a spa! They are very cute and I am SOO glad I have proof mine aren't the only mischevious ones. Thanks!

Marilyn said...

Sara....you call it "sneaky", Nana calls it, "independent and creative"....great problem solvers!
"I need ice cream"....."I'll help myself....and my brothers!"...Good leadership! Be glad Bodie is the first born and not Brock....the leadership could take an interesting turn in that case.