My Life as I Know it
How cute! We need to play in some snow! I love checking your blog and seeing those precious boys of yours.
so much fun! did he like it? i didn't know they made skiis that small:)
What a blast! What a nice dad Bodie has to take him skiing at 4 years old:)
So fun, I love that Jess takes your boys on fun adventures...its good to have some "GUY TIME"!!! So cute!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How cute! We need to play in some snow! I love checking your blog and seeing those precious boys of yours.
so much fun! did he like it? i didn't know they made skiis that small:)
What a blast! What a nice dad Bodie has to take him skiing at 4 years old:)
So fun, I love that Jess takes your boys on fun adventures...its good to have some "GUY TIME"!!! So cute!!!!
Post a Comment