Wednesday, December 19

Sometimes, well, ALL THE TIME, I resort to this when my nose won't stop running.
Yes, very becoming and very attractive. And very annoying.It kinda makes ya want to get looped up on NyQuil for the night.
Not that I need any form of medication to make me feel loopy, by this time of night, my kids have most likely managed to get me there! I really do need to hit the sack. Now.
Sigh. How does it look mostly all the way up my nose? I've gone the the grocery store like this. No choice.
My pretend happy face. "No, I feel great!"
(Man, that's a good picture!)But I really just feel like this.
Goodnight.
Itchy, watery eyes, headache, runny nose, sore throat - be gone!


(Photo booth is too much fun. What more could any {vain} one want? -
To be able to take pictures of oneself ALL the time!?)

p.s. Does anyone feel like they loose 5lbs. after they shave their legs? Or is it just me? Seriously.

6 comments:

Becky said...

oh man. i dont know if it is because it is 11pm and the fact that it has been one of the longest days ever OR that you are a total NERD, but boy am i laughing outloud at your goofy post.

thanks for the smile...your too cute. your hair looks SO cute. I cant get mine to STOP growing.

Russ and Debbie said...

Tylenol sore throat. Serioulsy I take it at the first sign of a sore throat and it is gone in a day. It is a blue liqued, go get it!

Anonymous said...

You are funny! I like the pictures!

melinda said...

You're a riot! Glad to know I'm not the only one who walks around the house like that with a cold! Sorry you are feeling yucky though!

Oh and I agree. AT LEAST 5 lbs after shaving;)

Shauna said...

That is so funny. I think late night blog posts are definitely the best :) Hope you're feeling better!

sara said...

Bec-
It's both for sure, but probably more so that I am a nerd.

Thank you Melinda for confirming that shaving = weight loss.

Debbie- I was in the checkout lane today when I remembered your advice about Tylenol sore throat. You know w/ kids there is no going back once you're in the checkout lane. :(

Thanks Shauna- I am feeling better. kinda. sorta. not really. But I WILL be by tomorrow night! ;) I'm just stuffed up.- At least I don't need the tissue plugs!