Monday, December 17

Been Baking!!!
How cute and festive, huh? I didn't make these, Tia did.
Chocolate covered popcorn - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY good. My carton lasted all of two minutes. Did I just say that?
I made the pretzel sticks and cinnamon rolls. mmmm.Pretzels, covered in caramel, covered in white chocolate and rolled in crushed mint chocolate candy canes. I also made ones coved in regular chocolate w/ peppermint candy canes - they were really good. - Not shown though - my camera is dead and I'm too lazy to recharge the battery.They turned out pretty. - Although, I'm still thinking I should drizzle chocolate over them..
And these babies are G O O D ! Jess won't stop getting into them - and I had to lay down the law this morning... Naughty, naughty boy.
hmmm. Reminds me of a time, 10 years ago, when I baked myself crazy trying to raise money to go to China... Even though my parents bought the supplies and 1/2 the finished product, thanks for everyone who bought a plate. or two. or five. I was shameless. :P

7 comments:

The Dean Family said...

sara..those pretzels look divine!! josh & i were just talking last night how we should make his parents choc. covered pretzels..can i please have that recipe?? i would love you forever if you gave it to me:)..i would need it like tomorrow:)

Nat said...

Those pretzels look delicious!! I can't believe how tiny Wyatt was, the pic of him and Jess is amazing. You have the cutest boys!

Marnie said...

I've bought all of my pretzels and caramels and chocolate and now.... just hoping to find some time to make some! Yummy!

Abby Runyan said...

Can I eat all of that! I totally remember when you made the rolls for china, I wish you were doing it again and I would by so many. They look so good. Also, that was the cutest cake, I need to know how you made it. I can't believe it was a year ago when wyat came. Crazy how fast it goes. I can't wait to see you next week!

The Thompson's said...

YUMMY YUMMY! Looking at those pics makes me hungry! They turned out really nice.

Rachael said...

I'm glad to finally see something fattening, sugary, and sweet on your blog :)

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

oh my goodness becky brought over some of that chocolate covered popcorn the other day and we devoured it. we are going to make some to send to preston. my husbands two favorite things, popcorn and chocolate! i love that it is red and green too!