Saturday, November 24

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!!!


It usually takes me a little while to get into the holiday spirit, (like the 2nd week of December!)but I am so excited this year, I'm really not sure why. (Oh, I just figured it out...I didn't just give birth, or have a small infant, like I have over the past 4 years...which now reminds me I have birthdays coming up. yikes) The Christmas cards are addressed & waiting to be sent (shocking in and of itself), I have the Christmas music playing, I'm braving the crowds, and just ready to get down and FESTIVE!
please snow, please snow, please snow.

5 comments:

Cassie Simonton said...

I know what you mean...for some reason I'm feelin the Christmas Mania!!! We got our tree up already and what little Christmas decor that I have! I don't think there is any hope for snow here!

Becky said...

i have had my christmas decor up for 2 weeks...christmas just cant come FAST enough in my book. :) shopping done, just need to get wrapping! :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE the holidays!

sara said...

shut up Bec - your shopping is done?? sigh. REALLY.?
Cassie! Are you sad no snow?? I can't remember if you liked it or not! :)

Marnie said...

I'm impressed the Christmas cards are done...haven't even thought about them yet. I better get on it!

melinda said...

Pretty tree! I've got the mania too. My shopping is done (always before T-day) but my cards aren't even started. I always seem to put that off--or don't do it all together:( Good for you!

Oh PS I'm not working on the 4th now, in case that was the day you wanted to come:) Later!