So everyone is digging on your hair and so am I. Did you just get it cut again. I am in desperate need of a trim and style. Do tell me how it is cute or send me some more pic. LOVE IT. The earrings are way cute too.
Bec- nope, got it fixed this morning -and love it. (I had issues w/ the back) Tia- ya, my comp. has a camera in it. -I was having a little too much fun modeling! lol Dene' - I just sent you a picture of the back. Basically she had to thin 1/2 my hair out (yours would be 3/4 since it is so thick!) Thanks you guys!!!
I thought I was leaving a comment, but I think it went to you as an email....LOVE the earings and hair clip...most of all love your self portraits. Your hair is way cute!
I am Sara, and this is my blog: ALL BOY MANIA, my life as i know it. Thanks for visiting my attempt at capturing my daily life, photo-journal style! Enjoy!
15 comments:
Wait! did you already have the other girl fix it? it looks WAY cute! The color looks really dark too! :) I like it!
love the ear rings! :) so cute!
Okay I love the hair, and those earrings are great, love the color. Are you happy with the hair - Is that picture off of a web cam?
Whoa girl - you chopped your hair! LOVE it! It looks so cute! You always have great hair-dos. Cute, little earrings. How fun to get them in the mail!
So everyone is digging on your hair and so am I. Did you just get it cut again. I am in desperate need of a trim and style. Do tell me how it is cute or send me some more pic. LOVE IT. The earrings are way cute too.
Bec- nope, got it fixed this morning -and love it. (I had issues w/ the back)
Tia- ya, my comp. has a camera in it. -I was having a little too much fun modeling! lol
Dene' - I just sent you a picture of the back. Basically she had to thin 1/2 my hair out (yours would be 3/4 since it is so thick!)
Thanks you guys!!!
sara..your hair is so cute! and i love the earings and hair pin..sassy!
Cast my vote too. The hair looks great! Sara, you are beautiful.
I thought I was leaving a comment, but I think it went to you as an email....LOVE the earings and hair clip...most of all love your self portraits. Your hair is way cute!
Cute everything - hair, clip & earrings! It's so cool you won those!
So cute, Sara!
HOT MAMA! I pick the first picture to be your new display picture! It is so cute! Very cute earrings too!
SOOOOO CUTE
LOVE THE HAIR...I want to be like Sara and cut mine too! Can you talk my husband into it for me? He has some fettish with long hair! I don't get it!
You are stylin'. How did you win your earrings??
ps. DO you love your Mac? I just got a MacBook and am honestly getting frustrated with the transition. Tell me it gets better!
Post a Comment