Monday's workout.
Still feeling sore...
What's good about this workout, is that you could do it at home...except maybe the last one.
1. 20 reps, wall balls (click the link and scroll down to 'wall balls' for a demo) - w/ 11-13 lb. ball (5-6 kg)
2. 20 tele-hops (jumping alternating lunges)
3. 15 push-ups
4. 10 pull-ups (weight assisted for me...I wish I could do them on my own!!)
REPEAT (4) TIMES, as quickly as you can.
(6) sets of 25 crunches - however you like 'em
s t r e t c h : )
Wednesday, October 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Was this a different language? I'm so weak I couldn't even follow it just sitting in my chair reading it! I'm gonna learn the lingo and "just do it". Keep the tips comin', it gets me motivated.
Ok, you need the theme song from Rocky playing on your blog! I feel so pumped up to work out...and then it passes and I go and do something else! Serously I need to get back to the gym, keep up the encouraging post...maybe one of these times I will actually take your advice and get my butt back in shape!
ooooh good one. I'll let you do it. :) Just kidding, I love the gym, especially my barbell class. Makes me feel stroooong. Have you ever gotten a MAP test? They're really interesting, and help you to train much more efficiently (cardio wise). The results show your aerobic base, anerobic threshold (AT) and your VO2 Max (aerobic capacity). This way you know exactly what your heart rate should be at to burn fat instead of just sugars. Super cool!! K, I'll shutup now.
Jen - I will have to check into that MAP test and see if they offer it at my gym. - That would be interesting to know the 'right fat burning heart rate' for myself!
Post a Comment