Friday, October 12
Last week, I went down to the Valley of the Sun for my sister's art show opening (which was amazing)...You can still go and check it out HERE. You won't be sorry. :) It would be a fun date night! (And you may be able to catch a glimpse of the beautiful Jeff Bertoncino prints I am purchasing.) I did a workout w/ Kim at THIS gym the next day. I really don't know how we squeezed everything we did in 1/2 hr!! It was a great workout. A while ago, I did a post about Kim and how she documents what she eats. She is having me do the same! I have to say it has really been a treat, and not as hard/inconvenient as I thought it would be! -To plate your food and sit down and enjoy it- It feels like I'm 'eating out' every meal. So here are my pics....YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Ok all that food looks so yummy!!! What are you doing? A special diet? It all looks so healthy!
No diet. Just getting all my fruits and veggies in!
Are you a vegetarian now? Where's the MEAT? J/K It looks so pretty and colorful. Good job at eating all of your veggies and fruit. Can you come put that together for me?
Turkey chili several times, chicken breast w/ the spinach, strawberries & lentils and then one of the sandwiches had chicken breast in it. - It kinda does look like it though.
It's easier to do than it looks - you could do it, but I would come do it for you! :P
Turkey chili-- is that what's in the bowls by the salad?
ARE WE ON???? I wasn't sure you were ready to go for the PICTURE YOUR FOOD thing. Okay, I'm there 100%. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!
Tonight I made a great easy chicken dinner. Buy one of those spice packages in the spice department at store that's for "chicken dinner" and it comes with a bag. I put browned chicken thighs and sliced potatoes, onions, carrots, green pepper in there...DELISH!
I LOVE your pics. It IS like eating out every meal -makes me feel good to be treating myself so well.
P.S. The turkey chili is one of my favorites!!!!!!!!! Thanks for passing the recipe on to me!
P.S.S. Remember some extra calories if you are still nursing.
I love it Sara....will you be my personal chef? It all is beautiful, delicious and so healthy! What an inspiration!
Kim - we ARE on! But I have to say, I am not 100% on no sugar (was that part of it?)
Ok, I want all your recipes! That food looks YUMMY!!! Tell me how you made that grilled sandwich...I don't know whats in it but my mouth is wattering!!!!Seriously send me all those recipes, or you could me my personal food nutritionest....make me a menu!! :)
I'm catching up on your blog and had to comment on the food! I always love looking at food pictures and that looks so awesome and healthy! I want to be you when I grow up.
Oh my goodness! Your meals beat Amelia's Gardens! Those look so pretty and colorful. My dad always says to eat the rainbow every meal and you are doing that like crazy!!! WTG. (Oh and I'll never ask you again why you look so much better in shape than me after reading about your excercise and healthy eating:))!
Post a Comment