Yesterday evening I was sitting on the lawn with Wyatt in my lap and we were watching Jess do some yardwork. Kona was about 4 ft. in front of us - facing Jess too. He turned on the nozzle on the hose and she flipped out, turning to bolt - well, she bolted into my face! I'm surprised Wyatt came out unscathed! And Kona, she is doing just fine too!
So my first black eye, just in time for race day...maybe people will get out of my way. :P We leave in a few hours! :)
(my poor face - I'm just recovering from a coldsore too!!) sigh.



8 comments:
Oh Sara,that's quite a shiner! Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Looks so painful, I'm sorry. I have a cold sore too, it keeps us humble, right?
WOW! that is nuts! as i was reading this i was scared for Wyatt! So glad the little guy made it out alive! What a good mom you are protecting him! :)
Good luck at the race! I am so excited to hear how it goes!
Cold sores...havent had one in a few years it seems. but i am sure now that i am thinking about it i will get one next week. UGH! the curse of cold sores!
Nice one Sara! It just makes you look tough! See - I knew I didn't like dogs for a reason:) What race are you running? Good luck! Yeah, glad Wyatt didn't get hurt.
That looks so painful! Sorry!
oh my holy sara..that's nuts..you take care of yourself!
Ouch! That looks painful. But if your going to have a black eye at least it is a good one. Kona must have had some force with her. Luckily Wyatt wasn't the one who got hit. Yikes!
I can't wait to hear about how your race goes! good luck!
You've been blogging! The boys are still adorable. Yes sir.
BLACK EYE: That's a real good one. Serious damage, Sara! Sunglasses.
I am thinking of you! Report back about the run, you poor beat-on lady.
p.s. One year my guitar class peers were wondering about me when I got two black eyes only weeks apart. One from a tennis ball, and the other falling off a horse. Sounds very unplausable, yet true. Yours is a pretty good one. "My dog did it." ;) I hope it heals quick for you!
Post a Comment