Wednesday, September 19

It was bound to happen sooner or later. *sniff* SUMMER has gone. The leaves are starting to change (I love this), and it is getting chilly!
Time to bust out the 'fall' decorations, and the hot chocolate!
Every year my mom decorates her front porch with a bail of hay, varieties of pumpkins, and corn. It is so festive. I've been wanting to do the same for several years.
I think this year is the year I'll do it!

11 comments:

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

absolutely love that front door! Girly please edit out your house number in case some freak is stalking you!

Becky said...

could your front door/porch GET ANY CUTER! slut! :)

I LOVE IT! I love your mom's front porch too! many a years driving by and seeing it and smiling. I think i will have to make a detour this week on my way into town and check it out.

Love fall.

Rachael said...

I don't believe you about summer being over. Sorry. Too hot here. We must need to come up north for a visit :)

sara said...

Bec! They moved a couple months ago!! So, no display :( (at least there anyway!)
Katy- the thought crossed my mind.... but obviously I forgot. Yes mom.

Becky said...

oh no! i forgot! okay..well then you are required to do like her and take pics for me to see! :)

How are they liking prescott?

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

good job. see I was a born worrier!

Shauna said...

Your porch IS way cute. Love that door and your house color. And fall! We have cool weather but no fall colors yet!

Abby Runyan said...

Make sure to post of picture of it when you do. I know it will be so cute. Also thoughs pictures you took were amazing. Good job.

Rachel Clare said...

I LOVE your front door!
I'm with ya on the fall decorations- autumn is my very favorite time of year!

Nat said...

Oh, I do love fall too. The air, the smells, the festiviies. I want to come see your house in Flag, so bad. It looks so cute.

Ali said...

Your porch looks like it is out of a magazine! I love it.