I really don't know why I took so long to jump on the NETFLIX train!!! I am loving the convenience factor! It is so fun to receive a movie in the mail, and not stress if I'm unable to get to it for a few days -no worries with no late fees. I am also loving that I can rent all the girly movies that I've been wanting to see, without caring whether or not Jess would like to see it! :P Currently, waiting for me to view is: Stomp the Yard.Also in my queue: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Illusionist, The Pursuit of Happyness, Season one of LOST, The Lake House, Premonition, and Frontier House. Any recommendations? I'd love to hear them! What's in your queue??



8 comments:
I to am a netflixer! I love it so much! I have like 30 in my queue! I am about to watch Bride and Prejudice and Love' Labour's Lost. I have watched SOOO many good movies. I did watch Stomp the Yard. Let me know what you think. If I remember it right it was a decent movie. I loved the Pursuit of Happyness! Good stuff.
Ooooh, I actually switched from Netfix to Blockbusters program, and like it a little better. But, good job watching Lost. That's one of my favorite shows ever! We just watched The Fountain. It was so intense and a little confusing, but the cinematography was amaaaazing. Anyway....have fun watching!
I love Netflix for all the reasons you mentioned. Watching a series all in a row is SO MUCH FUN.
Ava's watching and LOVING Howl's Moving Castle, directed by Hayao Miyazaki who did Spirited Away.
I don't suggest Love's Labour Lost, I couldn't get into it. But Bride a nd Prejudice was alright. It is an India version of Pride and Prejudice. I love a good movie!!!
I've seen Bride and Prejudice - I liked it. Stomp the Yard was good. -The beginning was kinda rough for me though!! I wish I could've started it when he was traveling to aunt and uncles! :)
The Fountain - I have never heard of it - will have to check it out! :)
Howl's Moving Castle, by Hayao Miyazaki - Kim, you talk at me as though I am educated in the film industry! :) Do you think the boys will like it?
Casey has us on the Hollywood video club thingy. It is nice to not stress about late fees. We were paying more in late fees than for the original rental cost.
I was just going to recommend the same thing your friend Jen did, make the switch to Blockbuster, you can take a movie you got in the mail to the store and trade it for a different movie! Love that! I get these movie's mostly for the kids and on weekends JD and I take them to Blockbuster and pick out our DATE MOVIE!!!
I'm pretty happy with just getting the movies in the mail and not having to go anywhere!! :P (right now at least) That's a BIG treat for me!
Oh, I like that - getting a date movie. :) I should remember my kids when choosing movies...I've been pretty self absorbed with what I'd like to see - although I did get some programs for them to 'view now' on the computer - that was pretty nice! :)
Post a Comment