Wednesday, August 22


Flagstaff firefighters from left, Phil Passakicqua, Matt Turner, Jess Maier, and Bobby Parker stand in front of Quint 1 at new Flagstaff Fire Station 1 Tuesday.

(Courtesy of Arizona Daily Sun)

We pulled up yesterday for a visit as they were finishing the 'photo shoot'. Today there was a big open house for the public to see the station, so we stopped by again. :) I suppose we just can't stay away. It's really nice having Jess at the new station because it's closer to home and right by the gym, so the boys will get to play with the firetrucks (and dad) more often! They've already broken in the new station, and act like they own the place. (This is where we celebrated Brock's b-day.)
On a side note, the boys are feeling better - however, Bodie did throw up on the way home (from coughing -his gag reflex is very strong) So needless to say they are all sleeping now! man. Having sick kids really wears you out! I was so lucky I didn't have to cancel my hair appt. today - It is always a big treat for me to be able to sit and relax (today I almost fell asleep) while I get my hair done. THANK YOU TO THE BEST MOTHER-IN-LAW EVER FOR DRIVING UP TO WATCH THE SICKly BOYS. I love you!

3 comments:

[dene'] said...

So sorry that the boys are sick. Its tough on everybody. I hope everything gets back to normal soon.

Kim said...

I got this THING/present/toy for all the boyz to share, but it's kind-of heavy and I am resisting mailing it. I am going to see if Clancey or Mom's going to be up that way soon. THEY WILL LOVE IT. At least for 20 minutes.

Glad you got your ME TIME. How's the hair looking these days? I haven't seen you in SO LONG.

Tia said...

yay! Im so glad your got your hair done, and your mother in law is a saint. Let me know when you need a break!