And then, obviously, I couldn't stop.
| You Are An ENFP |
![]() The Inspirer You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends. You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules. Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives. You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller! In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart. You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts. At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do. You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist. How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused |
THIS IS TOO FUNNY. DARN. SOMEHOW I ALREADY KNEW THIS THOUGH. (But parents aren't supposed to be friends w/ their kids, right?)
| You Will Not Be a Cool Parent |
![]() And that's pretty okay. While your kids may not think of you as a friend, they will respect you. You know that kids need discipline and structure, and you're not afraid to give it to them. Just be careful that your strictness doesn't lead to rebellion. It's good to have standards and rules, but you don't need to have an iron fist when enforcing them. |
People are always saying, "oh, I'm/He's so Type A" or something to the effect - but whenever I ask what that REALLY means, I never get a clear answer - so I did this one... well, I'M: A Type B+ (????) whatever. Pretty right on though I have to say.
| You Have A Type B+ Personality |
You're a pro at going with the flow You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer A total joy to be around, people crave your stability. While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity. Get into a project you love, and you won't stop until it's done You're passionate - just selective about your passions |
That's IT? Yes. I have to agree with this one too, although I wouldn't use the term 'hardcore'. I think I clean up nice, does that count??
| You Are 28% Girly |
![]() You are a pretty hardcore tomboy, and a very free spirit. Gender roles be dammed, you like to do things your way. |
ooo, now this one was interesting - My Theme Song! -It seems like I've heard this on a movie soundtrack or two?? "duh... duh da, duh...duh da, duh.....neer, neer, neer, neer" You'll know what I'm talking about it you hear it!
| Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC |
![]() "Back in black, I hit the sack, I've been too long, I'm glad to be back" Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos. (UM, NO, REALLY??) But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last! |
This one is fun! SHORT AND SWEET!
| Your Personality Profile |
![]() You are dignified, spiritual, and wise. Always unsatisfied, you constantly try to better yourself. You are also a seeker of knowledge and often buried in books. You tend to be philosophical, looking for the big picture in life. You dream of inner peace for yourself, your friends, and the world. A good friend, you always give of yourself first. |
Ya, I liked this song! Don't know why it'd be my themesong though? Let's think - oh, maybe because this song is about a guy trying to convince a girl that they are right for each other, because, afterall they both liked the same movie? I guess I wasn't very lucky in love! ha.
| Your 1996 Theme Song Is: Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something |
![]() And I said "What about Breakfast at Tiffany's?" She said, "I think I remember the film, And as I recall, I think, we both kinda liked it." And I said, "Well, that's the one thing we've got." |
BED HOG?! Jess says covers anyway, which I totally must disagree with!
| What Your Sleeping Position Says |
![]() You are calm and rational person with a good deal of balance in your life. Friends consider you to be kind, caring, and truly loyal. You are easy going and trusting. However, you are too sensible to fall for mind games. Open to the world, you are not afraid to be yourself. If you don't get enough sleep, you are: Able to cope It's hard to sleep next to you because: You're a bed hog |
QUESO? Totally was NOT expecting this, but the explanation is true. oooo - I wonder who is a PB&J or Ham!?
| You Are a Grilled Cheese Sandwich |
![]() You are a traditional person with very simple tastes. In your opinion, the best things in life are free, easy, and fun. You totally go with the flow. And you enjoy every minute of it! Your best friend: The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Your mortal enemy: The Ham Sandwich |
Interesting... deep?
| The Part of You That No One Sees |
![]() You are balanced, peaceful, and sincere. You're the type of person who goes along to get along. And you're definitely afraid of rocking the boat. Underneath it all, you fear your world falling apart. You'll put up with a situation that you don't like in fear of changing it. Disruptive and forceful people intimidate you - and sometimes exploit you. |
Okay, last one!! ahhh, yes. This was a good kiss, no??
| Your Famous Movie Kiss is from Spiderman |
![]() "I have always been standing in your doorway. Isn't it about time somebody saved your life?" |
You know you want to try these!













8 comments:
Your quizzes were really fun to read. Some of it sounded just like you.
I took the theme song one, I got the same one as you. It is kind of spooky how some hit ya right on. They are fun to do.
Those were super fun! :) I did all of em! hee!hee! Thanks for posting!
Hey- I did like 5 of these and got all the same answers as you except the first one (ENFJ?). Fun. Thanks for the post!
(And YES- that was one good kiss!!)
Rach
Ok i only did the girly one..and i got 24% like you...AND i have two girls! ha!!! they are SOOO much girlier then I am!
I just did the sandwich one. Uh, we are mortal enemies. Sorry.
Wha?
HAM SANDWICH: You are quiet, understated, and a great comfort to all of your friends.
Over time, you have proven yourself as loyal and steadfast.
And you are by no means boring. You do well in any situation - from fancy to laid back.
Your best friend: The Turkey Sandwich
Your mortal enemy: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich
okay so Sara I did the kiss one and I will in no way post it on my blog. it was the cruel intentions kiss. how embarrassing. that movie was borderline porn!these are fun! i am on my way to do a few more!
kim! That is just weird. hmm. :)
Katy - I am laughing so hard - I don't know what kiss that is - I know I've seen parts of the movie, but can't recall a 'kiss'. :)
Miss- I think I'm gonna get me one of those vintage AC/DC shirts that say back in black. I'm running with it.
Rach - we really should live by each other.
Post a Comment