Tuesday, June 12

I went to Rocky Point to help decorate a condo a lady in my ward recently purchased. It was a fun time - my first in Rocky Point, although we were pretty far away from the actual town. Probably about 30 or so miles away... Anyone familiar w/ the Mayan Palace? The condo she bought is called 'Encanto' and is about 2mi. away from the Mayan Palace... The development is basically all in the family I guess.

This is the view from my room at the Mayan Palace - We stayed here the first night because the condo's water was turned off for a repair. It was SO beautiful. It reminded me of my honeymoon. (We went to Puerto Vallarta) One of the nights we came over and they were having karaoke. I actually got up and sang a song and I was shaking in my boots the whole time. I picked "Kiss Me" by Six Pence None the Richer. It dawned on me as I got up and looked at the screen that I had NO clue what the lyrics were - I just knew the chorus. right. ohwell. It was a pretty fun night though. Some people don't mess around when they have a mic in their hands!!

My lil' travel companion. He is a champ and such a sweetheart!
Me and Wy on the beach

Here is a pic. of the bedroom. I didn't really get any good interior shots...I needed my smaller camera!
Here is the condo's view. It's SO pretty. This really doesn't do it justice. The place is scheduled to be completed in a few weeks, so there were only a few other families who were moved in. -Crazy being in a place with no people and having the pool all to yourselves! The unit she bought is a one bedroom, 2 bath, and sleeps 6 super comfortably. It has a full kitchen and w/d. So if anyone is interested in renting it, let me know and I'll pass along the owner's contact info!!!! I really like Mexico. This trip confirmed my desire to brush up on my Espanol!

6 comments:

Miss Niss said...

looks amazing and so much fun!!

harmon family said...

Beautiful. I love Mexico but am afraid to take my big girls down there. Stupid huh? - Melissa

Shauna said...

That's so cool you got to do that. I've never been past Tijuana, I need to explore that place! Wyatt grew up since the last pics of him it seems like. He's so cute!

sara said...

This place isn't like the "crazy rocky point" stories I've heard. Very quiet, low key, family oriented. - Like I said, it's about 20-30 miles outside of town.

Anonymous said...

We went with Ryan's fam to the Mayan Palace 2 summers ago. It was so nice and so pretty! It looks like it has more stuff now. Love the decor job of the bedroom. Wyatt looks so cute in that pic! What a handsome guy.

Kim said...

This looks so fun, you make me want to go! You always look so hip & hot with your boys!!! Stylin'.