I am SO excited about the new season of So You Think You Can Dance on Fox! Yay!!! I was hooked last season, and have been patiently waiting for this season to start. Here is a clip from a dance last season. Love it.
"So You Think You Can Dance" - Click here for this week’s top video clips
And Benji and Heidi (cousins) doin' their thang. Benji won last season (although, for the record, Travis was my favorite)
So You Think You Can Dance - Funny bloopers R us
Tuesday, June 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
oooh, that was so one of my favorite dances! So awesome! don't you think that Benji's sister got on just because she's his sister? I wanted the other girl on...=(
I love this show too but keep forgetting to watch it dang it! When is it on?
Ditto! i keep forgetting when it is on! i watched the first two episodes this season but havent caught it in a few weeks! I liked the girl from phoenix!
It's on tonight. :) I've only seen the first two shows -so I'm excited to get caught up. It should be interesting to see about Benji's sister - I just saw when she tried out.
I have to say Travis was my favorite too. You know I love this show! I cant wait for tonight. This is when the fun really begins!! I was told a girl from MHS made the top 20 by Mrs. Little, but we will see tonight.
I watched and it was so good! I mostly watched the girls, though. They're usually more interesting than the boys. I was bad w/watching last season, too - was Benji the Mormon one? I kept hearing about some Mormon dancer.
This show looks like it would be a lot of fun. I think that we will have to give it a try! Thank you for the camera advice. I wanted to ask you how you learned how to use your camera because it is an SLR, right? Have you taken a photography class or did you just play around with it and learn how to do it yourself? I really want to buy an SLR camera and get into photography, I'm just worried that I won't be able to figure out how to use the camera. What do you think? By the way, your pictures look great!
Post a Comment