Saturday, March 24

I am so upset. I just wrote the funniest blog about the hip hop class I went to today and for some reason there was an error. - I think because I put an ! in the label for the post. grrr. Not going to rewrite it, even though I am tempted to. :) But I did have the best time trying to rock out with my friend Tia. It will take time and a whole lotta practice to try to keep up with the little 12 yr. old boy who is also in the class, but hey, he gets private lessons too! Man, that was a funny post, oh well!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I have always wanted to take a hip hop class! Oooh...good luck with it.

sara said...

jenny! I really like your site - I tried leaving a comment, but wasn't a "team player" :( so I was denied! :)
I'll keep you posted about my class -it is way fun.

Jenny said...

Team player??!! Try it again. I don't wanna have a team!