Thursday, March 22




April showers bring May flowers...wait, it's only March!




Today was icky weather. Not too icky, but much colder than it has been. And damp. I'm ready for sunshine! But that is okay because I have tulips coming up and I just saw my first bud tonight. I also have daffodil's blooming and they are so pretty. I love Spring.



you can do it, you can do it!


Yay!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh i love bulbs! they are just so stinking fun to watch grow! It rained all day yesterday here too! I loved it and hated it! loved it because who doesnt love a nice thunderstorm and hated totting mylie around in it! she kept looking up at me and i could just hear her saying...hello mom? i am getting wet could you do something about it. :P sorry honey...mom doenst have an umbrella we live in AZ. oh well...she got use to it.

sara said...

I know. So fun. I just hope they survive - between the dog and my boys...the daffodils already got a beating.
It is raining again here today. It makes me so lazy. (I have to blame it on something!) I think I need to start a fire - that would feel good!

Jenny said...

I love flower pictures!! Hey! I can't get my entries to post pictures between text. The pics only show up on top. How do you do it?