Enjoyed a wonderful *warm* day in Sedona by the creek. Yesterday was amazing in Flagstaff as well. SPRING is here! :D Although I don't believe we're in the 'clear' just yet- I'm sure we have a few snow storms ahead... but the warm weather makes me so HAPPY. It breathes life into my bones that I hadn't realized had been missing... does that make sense? I love having the windows/doors open...Summer is my FAVORITE. I am in anticipation mode... for sure.
Enjoying a relaxing, mellow spring break. We are enjoying family time. Made a pit-stop at the in-laws, going to Phx tomorrow... going to try to hit a spring training game, and there are a few things at IKEA I'd like to check out.... :)



1 comment:
I have people parking in front of my house for spring training every day. If you need a place to park you can park at our house. We are on Grand - the last house on the east side.
Post a Comment