(McKay, Greysen, Wyatt)
Wyatt wanted to go to the Aquaplex for his birthday. He invited some friends, and much to his brothers dismay, had his party during school hours!
Jess was a trooper and swam with the kiddos (not that it looks like I twisted his arm or anything!) -they all had a great time!! :)
That night we celebrated with our little family w/ some cake... Wyatt put an extra candle on for 'good luck'.
Wyatt is a fun kid. He loves life and loves to be in the middle of everything. He's a charmer and tries to get away with anything and everything. He's too cool for me though -I have to wrestle him for a kiss, but has no problem taking them from Miss Angie! He really, really, really loves going to pre-school and gets upset when I come pick him up. And he says the funniest things... Oh, I wish I would write them down! Happy birthday kiddo.



No comments:
Post a Comment