I have a PERSONAL TAILOR. I could get used to this. The possibilities!
Step one: Deconstruct. Step two: Reconstruct
Step 3: Try on, make adjustments... repeat! :)
(dress is in-side-out)
After church Jess got sewing again and finished 'er up!
We failed to get a before shot! :( But won't for the other ones. He took in the side seams, the shoulders and the back- so he had to re-do the zipper. I was thoroughly impressed.
So here is the finished product.



11 comments:
Obsessed with that dress. Soooo cute. You are a lucky girl! Excited to see more!
PS Did one or your kids document it all for you? I like it.
The dress is soooo cute. The tailor even cuter...Lynda would be so proud of him...and I am too! I don't think I would take on the zipper and all...good for you guys...great tailor, beautiful model!
WOW! You've got a man of many talents there! Way to go Jess!
STUNNING. I LOVE this dress and your Jess of all trades!!
How the heck does Jess know how to sew and zippers to boot. What a guy!! Fabulous dress and you look great.
The cutest dress, & I'm dying at Jess. What a man!!!
Shauna- Yes. Bodie took the pics I am in. I took the ones of Jess. :)
Courtney- I have no idea. I THINK he took lessons when he was younger... He said he wouldn't be able to do it from a pattern, but taking things in, no problem. :)
I ADORE that dress! So cute on you too! Wow! Who would have thought that Jess could sew! How awesome is that?! He rocks!
So impressed. Such a cute dress.
What?! A-mazing. So impressive Jess. And Sara - you are a looker. Darling. I want to see more!
LOVE the dress!!! Great job!! That is one of my favorite things to do--re-vamp clothes!!! Isn't it great to have a hubby who can sew? I can too, but Tyler is WAY better than me!
Post a Comment