Friday, July 23

SWIM LESSONS

We love NAU! I heard good things about swim lessons here, so I signed the boys up and was really impressed and happy with what they've got going on!

Bodie had his own instructor, Brock and another little boy had another, and Wyatt gave his instructor a run for his money. :) There were 4 in his class. :)

The last day they usually get to jump off the diving board- but the Japanese Swim Team was there training for Nationals so they didn't get to. BUMMER. Here they are swimming in the deep end w/ life vests on. They had a blast and we're looking forward to more lessons in the fall!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

How fun! I have so many fun memories there! That is seriously the best pool ever, and swim lessons are great there. Good for you! You are such a great Mommy! You are always keeping your kids so busy. You are my hero!

sara said...

That's where you swam!? Cool.
Nope- my kids keep ME busy - but not really, we've been pretty lazy this summer and I've LOVED every second. :)