Wednesday, July 7

SOUTH DAKOTA

Jess had a couple weeks off work and we had so much fun together. We (he) drove us all to my family reunion. Long drive, but our boys are champs! It was a really nice break and so great to be with family. Just wish I had more pictures of all we did.

Everyone together -Miller/Ohlson posterity & my fam- Matheson/Miller posterity: Maier's, Fox's, Ferrin's, Beutlers, Schiefer's, Matheson's


The Millers: Mark, Marta (Haines), Susan (Ferrin), Mike and pictured in front: Lois - my grandma. She turns 80 next month!


Sisters: Dene', Me, Kim, Shelly. We went on a run/walk. It was so nice being with them and chatting.


After church. There is a small branch in Winner, about 30 miles away. (church used to be held in the Eliason's home) It was a beautiful meeting. I felt the spirit so strongly.

(I've got some handsome boys!)

I don't think 4th of July's get much better than small towns. ALL my boys flipped over lighting off fireworks! It was pretty stinkin' awesome.




Sadie, Cris, Kristi, Ben. Dene' & TK -watching the show

Aaron& Daniel. Robyn & Emily

Corban & Mike, Cari & Shelly


Shelly, Kim, (missing Quinn) Aaron, Mom, Dene', Sara


Wish we could've had Quinn with us.

1 comment:

Nat said...

great pictures, great reunion. You and your little family look so cute out in front of the church!!

It was so fun hanging out with you the other night. I wish we could hang out more!