Friday, July 30

It has been raining here like CRAZY! The shutlz fire basically stripped the mountain of the ability to hold any water, so with all this rain - it has just been running off and flooding the NE part of town. So many peoples' homes are destroyed and uninhabitable. And the storms just keep coming. Today it really down-poured, several times. Last week I took the boys to help fill sandbags for those affected by the floods. I was proud of my little worker bees! Bodie and Brock did their fair share and then had fun playing on the sand hill. Wyatt helped by staying busy on the sand hill. :) Pretty classic. I really hope the homes that hadn't flooded in that area are staying dry...

These pics are from a few weeks ago. The boys got a hold of some dishcloths and decided to be pirates. Pretty funny. They are having so much fun playing outside this summer. Non-stop.


k. seriously. Does Wyatt not look like he's "full of it?" He IS! and I love him to pieces.

5 comments:

melinda said...

It is so sad all the homes that have been damage there:( so sad! but, your boys sure are handsome and getting so big!

Nat said...

Really, your boys are SO CUTE!! How devastating to loose your home in a flood. Flagstaff has taken a hit this summer. What a neat opportunity to take your boys and help in a serious time of need. i think you guys are amazing!

I also think you take beautiful pictures.

Jana said...

I haven't seen your blog in a bit.... so cute! I love the "china" story! :) You are so amazing & crazy beautiful!

The Dean Family said...

i just asked josh yesterday if he had talked to jess lately and asked him how you guys were doing!!! soo good to hear from you! loved all your pics! i wish i could've been in SD with my family over the 4th..i love it there..the people are so fun & real huh!?!? and i love it that i know someone who actually goes to SD. LOL! i think we need to have an arranged marriage between your boys and my girls:) that would make me so happy!

Marilyn said...

Wyatt is full of it...he climbed out the window of the truck....after I had paused at the farmer's market....I didn't know he had and I started pulling forward...Steve yelled and I stopped.....he is one very independent little boy who is determined to do it "his way"....He and I had a serious talk....crazy kid! ;)