Thursday, April 8

Dog Tired


Oh, this boy melts my heart!

Tonight we were in the kitchen and he was eating frozen blueberries.

"I wanna get married mom."

"You want to get married?"

"Uh, huh."

"To who?"

"To you." He he smiled sheepishly.


He's the first of my boys to say that.

4 comments:

Abby Runyan said...

The sweetest!

Unknown said...

I remember when Blake said that to me once, it melts your heart. I also remember him telling me when he grows up he wants to go on a mission to disneyland .... now that would be a fun mission

melinda said...

That is SO SWEET!!

That reminds me of a story... When my nephew was little (he is 20now!!) He told his mom (my sis) that he wanted to marry aunt Melinda. She said, "you can't marry your family." He said "but you married dad!!??" LOL!

Marnie said...

So sweet! Now that's true love. :)