Friday, January 1

Happy New Year!

I am really excited about 2010! It's going to be a great year...I can just FEEL it....


-I'm going to Disneyland! (que: commercial) get it? Going w/ a girlfriend- but hello, does anyone else think it's overpriced?? I think I'd rather go skiing, please!

-I'm teaching again at NAU- a different class (visualizations) that is going to be really fun. Lots of drawing! :)

-Heading up Stake Girls Camp for church. ! That's about all I have to say about that right now -but I AM really excited. L o v e girls camp! Just hoping I can pull it off....Getting my team assembled! :)

-Family reunion this summer in S.D. Ahhh- can't wait!! Can't WAIT!

-Putting an addition & upstairs on this house (hopefully it works out!) - Need to get the plans drawn up and submitted STAT!

-Looking forward to celebrating TEN years of marriage with my best friend. crazy! (something has happened over the last few months and I love this kid more than ever.... it reminds me of that country song (of course) by Brad Paisley.) Know which one?? (And I thought I loved you then)
Photobucket

-Looking forward to being an Auntie & having a little GIRL on the Maier side!

-Looking forward to spending time as a family & who knows what the heck the boys have in store for us! :)

AND,

Looking forward to riding this:
Photobucket


My only resolution is to.....

-Get my teeth cleaned TWICE this year. (As opposed to none!)

What's yours?

6 comments:

Marnie said...

Lots of great pictures (as usual) Sara! and I love this New Year's post. Sounds like you've got your hands full! Girls' Camp?!! I wouldn't even know where to begin! And teaching? I didn't know you taught at NAU. How'd you get started with that? Way cool. My resolutions are too many to count. But I can tell this is going to be a GREAT year! Love you!

Courtney said...

Looks like you guys had a really great holiday season. Happy New Year to you. My res is to get the spirit into my life more. IT does feel like it is going to be a great year.

Anonymous said...

I love all the updates! Ten years - wow! That went by fast. Is that your dirt bike? Nice resolution. I have to force myself to get my teeth cleaned too. Um, Stake Girls camp director - yikes! You'll be great! I will start planning the girls trip soon....

The Dean Family said...

loved your blog! oh my holy snow! it looks so cold & peaceful there:)..right on you are going to ride this hum dinger of a bike! goooooo sara!!! i LOVED your christmas card! happy new year!

Sara Maier said...

Marn- It really just fell into my lap. My first class teaching was last semester! Pretty crazy, huh!?

Good resolution Court!

Holls- It's about time! ;) How are you feeling!? :D
Dirtbike- that was going to be mine -but it looks like we're gonna get me a blue one instead (yamaha) It will have a kick start AND electric start so I am pretty excited. I will let you ride it if you want! -Well in about 9 months anyway!

Danae- It is so fun when it snows! Man, we need to get over to see you guys!

Josie Allen said...

Happy New Year to you! I also just FEEL this will be a good year!