Tuesday, November 24

Pickin' In The Pines!

Wow- this happened way back in September... Jess just uploaded our smaller camera after his baja trip, and I found these on the computer. They made me S M I L E. This was a good time!

My neighbor brought over some tickets he had gotten from work- bluegrass "wasn't his thing" he told me. (SCORE!) I had been wanting to go to this for years - but never made it happen! The boys and I were packed up and ready to go in 20 min. flat.... (Jess was working...bummer for him!)
Photobucket
Ahhhh... Now is not the time to be looking at beautiful green grass! :)

Photobucket

Happy to be there!
Photobucket

Brock listening to the music
Photobucket

This kid belongs to me (no?)
Photobucket

Love it when brothers show some love!
Photobucket

Getting down w/ some bluegrass! These three put on a pretty good show. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

There was a cute little singing puppet show for the kiddos - so we went over to check it out.
Photobucket

Brock was into it...
Photobucket

The other two not so much... they opted for the playground!
Photobucket

It started raining a bit so we bailed. But we made it a good 2 hrs! I can't remember which one now, but one of the boys picked me some flowers to put in my hair... sweet.
Photobucket

Oh - the joys of running wild! :)
I fell in love with the music too - Wow, there is some amazing talent!LOVED Crooked Still.... Check 'em out. (The second video is of them playing... I wish I could remember what Brock started doing for me to have to stop the camera! :) funny.

2 comments:

mom said...

It's interesting to me how fragile memory is at times. How we forget things unless something brings the event to the forefront. Love how video/photos/smells can help us relive an event or moment. Cut outs made me smile. Bluegrass talent is pretty amazing - all that singin' and pickin' going on.

The Dean Family said...

fun catching up on your blog! LOVE the boys' halloween costumes!! and that concert looked like it was so much fun!