
There are so many layers to a person. So many layers.
The last few weeks have been a whirlwind. But it has been a good whirlwind. Quinn's services were nice. It was good to be around family and have the support of friends. Sometimes though, I just wanted to come back home and pretend nothing happened. But it did, and I can't change it. It is still hard to believe that he is no longer here, but I am OK with it. This experience has made me realize all the layers we have as individuals. There are so many layers that I have forgotten I even have -Some that I didn't want to remember I had. :) This probably only makes sense to me.
I went to bookclub the other night. No one is exempt of heartache, hard times, or uncomfortable things to deal with. It is so nice to talk to others and be reminded of this. We're not alone.
Kiddo's are calling - General Conference is on! :)



3 comments:
totally makes sense.
ditto
You are an incredibly strong woman! You are such a great example to me. My heart aches for you. I could not imagine what you must be going through. But please know that you and your family are in our prayers! Love you!
Post a Comment