His smile has a wistfulness about it and it does look like someone ran their fingers through it. :0) I like that they put the date in the corner so you don't have to guess when the photo was taken (20 years from now) - which isn't usually a problem the first couple of years, mostly 3rd, 4th, or 5th. Still, I think it's a great photo.
I love it....spikes are in! It's a sweet picture, but our Bodie has so much more spirit than they captured......I forgot it was picture day for Jess and his was a mess....but it was kindergarten,so I wanted it anyway. Bodie always looks so grown up in his pictures....handsome boy!
We are doing fantastic, thanks for asking:) Looks and sounds like you've been busy! And, how are *you* doing? I am still thinking and praying for you. Every time I think about you loosing your brother, I cry. What a challenge to go through--I can't imagine. Hope you are doing better each day...
They grow up so FAST! I need to take my own picture of Elise - I didn't order any as they are so expensive now days - times all my kids. Thanks for reminding me I need to take some pics of my own!
ok he's grown up too fast i remember when you were pregnant with him and he was born!! you are such a good photographer by the way!! i'm going to show that pic. of jess to josh:)...josh wants to go with him so bad in jan. but i think we'll have to see how things go:)
I am Sara, and this is my blog: ALL BOY MANIA, my life as i know it. Thanks for visiting my attempt at capturing my daily life, photo-journal style! Enjoy!
6 comments:
His smile has a wistfulness about it and it does look like someone ran their fingers through it. :0)
I like that they put the date in the corner so you don't have to guess when the photo was taken (20 years from now) - which isn't usually a problem the first couple of years, mostly 3rd, 4th, or 5th.
Still, I think it's a great photo.
I love it....spikes are in! It's a sweet picture, but our Bodie has so much more spirit than they captured......I forgot it was picture day for Jess and his was a mess....but it was kindergarten,so I wanted it anyway. Bodie always looks so grown up in his pictures....handsome boy!
He is so handsome! Grown up too!
We are doing fantastic, thanks for asking:) Looks and sounds like you've been busy! And, how are *you* doing? I am still thinking and praying for you. Every time I think about you loosing your brother, I cry. What a challenge to go through--I can't imagine. Hope you are doing better each day...
They grow up so FAST! I need to take my own picture of Elise - I didn't order any as they are so expensive now days - times all my kids. Thanks for reminding me I need to take some pics of my own!
ok he's grown up too fast i remember when you were pregnant with him and he was born!! you are such a good photographer by the way!! i'm going to show that pic. of jess to josh:)...josh wants to go with him so bad in jan. but i think we'll have to see how things go:)
I think it's such a cute picture! My parents were out of town on my Kindergarten picture day, and our baby-sitter got me ready. It's hilarious.
Post a Comment