

Then these kiddos all hopped on their bike. "Go and get your camera, Momma." said Jess.


So I ran inside, so I could come back out and capture the moment.


Thank heavens for cameras and such cute subject matter. :) I love my kiddos.
On a side note:
-Jess is ITCHIN' to get me one of those there bikes. A little bigger of course. He says I need to start practicing now so I can keep up with the boys when they are older. *smile*. (I used to have the 'uh huh, sure' attitude - but now I am thinking this would be a very, very fun thing.)
-Bodie is LOVING kindergarten and getting "happy faces" in his agenda. And show 'n tell.
-Brock is having a pretty good time at pre-school. Not really the happy-go-lucky type. Not so much.
-Wyatt is enjoying time at home w/ Mom and Dad & getting 'time-outs' at the kids' club for being naughty despite his charm.
-And me- I am just keeping my head above water. I'm teaching 2 sections of Interior Design classes: Design Methodologies, at NAU. It's been great and I really enjoy it. So I'm doing my best at juggling being a mom (which you all know entails...wait...what doesn't it entail?), wife, small business owner, addict exerciser/food blogger & now part-time faculty member. So, come by my house any time! You can help me clean! :)



4 comments:
Those pictures are GREAT. I LOVE them. You should blow one up for their bedroom.
Wow! You are busy! Keep up the great work...
Sara, that is so wonderful about you teaching. You do have such a busy life. I wish I was there to help you clean, I would be over right now. Haley's school does the agenda thing too. She has gotten smiley faces. One day a yellow. Pretty heart broken about it, only because she couldn't get her new earings.
I love these pictures of your boys, they are soooo adorable! :)
wow sara you are sooooo busy!! i bet you go to bed so tired..but a good tired:)...i love these photos of your boys on the bike..they are going to grow up and be the best of friends..and how neat are you growing pumpkins!! i can't wait to see you jacks next month...i wish we could drink hot coco right now..i'm dying for fall!!...ready for some cooler weather!
Post a Comment