I'm pretty sure I'm going to be living here this summer.

When Bodie & Brock were down swimming w/ Nana & Papa at the Point, (luckies!)

Wyatt and I headed to the East side pool for some splash time.


(it was soooooooooooooo crowded!)
I had Wyatt all to myself for a few days and it was DELIGHTFUL. He is a fun, fun kid.

Then, Nana and I did a switcheroo in Oak Creek... and I took these yahoos to the pool.

(there were actually people there this time!)
Brock sporting the goggles Papa got for him.

Bodie, likewise, AND showing off the diving stick Papa made for him.

:D

Little lunch break.
The Mushroom in all of it's glory.




11 comments:
I looooved taking my brood to the pool - Mesa Jr. High. When we first moved to Mesa your siblings were 7, 5, 4, 2, and 7 months. That's where we spent the summers. You, Sara were more Taylor Jr. High, I think. Or the Porter's or the Taylor's pools.
Summer fun here we come! I love swimming everyday, all day in the summer. What a fun pool you have to play at! Is the water heated?
You bet!!!!! That is a great place to have fun and enjoy the summer days....wear little boys out and then nap time or quiet time...on a lazy summer afternoon....Love it!!!
I use the term "it's quiet time" when I have the boys and they are getting the idea....it's good for all! :) Nana especially! ha, ha !!
Is this the pool at the club?! LUCKY! I love it. You're going to have a great summer!!
Summer Pool Pass = $105.00
1 1/2 cans of sunscreen/week = $12.00
Mesa Fro Yo on the way home = $4.80
Worn out, happy children = PRICELESS!!!
p.s. LOVE pool time during the summer. SOOO glad that you are enjoying it too!! Awesome mushroom!!
Love it!! We just started the pool fun which is odd here in Mesa, because we are usually swimming in May. Looks like you guys had a great time!
Yes- it's at the club- so I get my workout in and then we swim/get some sunshine! :) Everyone's happy!!!
Holls- the pool is heated (83*) :) NOt bad at all!
Mom- sooooo remember the pools.
Jade- WISH we have a mesa fro yo!!! :(
Sara-
Oh how those pictures brought up some old memories of living at the community pool every summer with my little ones, I remember Blake was well known by the life guards, he had no fear and would just jump in....he knew one of them would save him since he didnt know how to swim yet, I think he could barely walk.... how fun enjoy every minute of it Love You Monya
I haven't been on the computer in a VERY long time. It was fun to see all that you have been up to. Busy girl:)
Post a Comment