Monday, June 1

I just LOVE it when my boys leave me little surprises like this.
Photobucket

p.s. It didn't rain today!!!! Yay for warm sunshine!

6 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

So... where were their naked bodies? And how did they get their clothes up on the roof?
My dear Sara, you should write a book. Really.

sara said...

WELL - the really GOOD part was them throwing screwdrivers and wrenches to try and get this stuff down (or maybe, come to think of it, they were trying to get those ON the roof too...)

Abby Runyan said...

Love your boys.

Barbara said...

Thats hilarious! Clothes are over-rated anyway! Who needs them?! I just love your boys!

The Dean Family said...

that is sooooooo funny!

Unknown said...

I love this, I remember one time my next door neighbor came over and asked me to come and get Blake from her yard....I said "Oh I didn't even know he was out"
he was stark naked and her dog was licking him from head to toe...
we laugh now but I was so embarrased at the time....ha ha