Saturday, March 7

THANKS TO BASEMENT MARKETPLACE for my new outfit!!! I was one of 3 contestants that got "made-over" last night and had sooo much fun. Hair & make-up (by aveda) & then we were 'styled'. To top the night off, I 'won' and got to KEEP my winning look!!!! Wha?? I know. It's crazy.
Photobucket

ps. HAPPY B-DAY to my sister Kim and sister-in-law Katie!!!!!!

8 comments:

Tia said...

Soooo cute!

melinda said...

You look so cute!! YAY for FREE clothes! That's awesome!

OK, so I just skipped over to your food blog since I hadn't looked at it in a while and now I am really hungry cause your food looks so yummy and healthy and I love stuff like that! OK and HOLY CRAP you look FREAKIN' awesome on your updated body pics. Seriously girl--you are smokin'! You are going to be a huge inspiration once I have this baby. Way to GO!

Anonymous said...

Jealous. So cute.

Jenny said...

Adoreeeble!!! How fun!

Jade said...

Too fun!! Congrats on the win. The outfit it very cute!

mom said...

You're looking great, Sara. Inspiration to all of us!

Rachel Clare said...

Lucky!!

Shauna said...

SO cute. I want to see the hair & make-up, too!