All sooooo different.
He's kinda our goof-ball, sometimes introvert, bike rider, jump-lover, train-track builder, problem solver. And, he likes to build 'big muscles' by doing pull-ups.


*post edit* Bodie's belt loop is on a towel hook...Jess put him up there.
And this one... well, he's our dramatic one. Kinda gets offended easily, is pretty feisty, and would rather throw punches than 'work it out'. He likes to tell me how I'm doin' him wrong- but oh how this boy can L O V E! He also loves to throw things/objects (other than his fists). Somehow I failed to mention earlier that this kid is as sharp as a tac, has some major dance moves, loves books, and likes to sleep w/ Mom when Dad is at work.

And this one. Where do I start? He's fast & furious -runs everywhere and loves to laugh, and is constantly eating. Super easy-going, but is in to e v e r y t h i n g. Likes to cut things, push buttons, run away, dump things out, crack eggs, pull off poopy diapers and break cell phones -but has a smile and laugh that will melt your heart. And he loves to snuggle -he's been known to put me in a headlock a time or two so I won't leave his side at night. And he can hold his own with his older brother.

Spiderman and Thomas the Train are two things he is serious about. Seriously.

It feels good to be home again, but our visits to both grandparents sure were FUN -and the weather was so delightful. I just am praying spring is here to stay! Can't wait to get some veggies planted...



14 comments:
So cute. Isn't it funny how kids can all have such different personalities??
OK and that pic of Bodie is freakin me out. Why/how is he FLOATING in mid air?
Katie & I are surfing the net and talking on our cells together....and we can't figure out how Bodie is floating....???? He is too calm to jumping....is he doing a one handed push up?
Great pics of the boys...Bodie: At first I thought he was jumping up, but it looks like he's hanging on something even though his clothes don't look stressed... tell us, WHAT ARE WE LOOKING AT????
I love the green eyes!
Jess put Bodie up there...His belt loop is hanging on a towel hook!!! :) I'm surprised it held him.
Mom- I signed in when I was at your house...you'll have to sign me out. :)
I like this post, Sara. And I love the song on your blog! Who is it?
Yes, Jess would hang him on a hook and Yes, Bodie acts like it is noooo big deal...those two are a pair!
Cute pics. Their pics really go along with what you wrote about them. Very nice. I sooooo love the afro!
so funny! ella always asks to use my stamps too...and i tell her the same thing "stmaps are not sickers!"...love your boys...i'm trying to figure out how bodie is leaping into the air like that??? is he jumping on a trampoline?
It was Speechless by Girlyman.
your family is so cute and i can totally tell that you love and enjoy eachother.
I could NOT figure out those first two pictures of Bodie! Cracks me up!
Great post Sara.
Yes, very cute post.
I have a train & spiderman loving boy, too...do you think the 2 go hand-in-hand? Does every train lover also love spidey?
What cute boys you have Sara! I'm sure they'll be the best of friends their whole lives. So fun! And you're just the one to have 3 of them....I'm not so sure I could keep up.
Post a Comment