Thursday, February 5

Most my pictures have been of food lately - but here are a few of my little guy...snagging my food... :)

He had a little trouble applying the mascara properly...
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this face.
Photobucket

I think this is such a cute picture. He is one happy kiddo.
Photobucket

And this one is just funny! He is a character!
Photobucket

Happy week! -Wait, it's already Thursday!!!! :) I am getting my haircut tomorrow...and that makes me really happy!!!

4 comments:

mom said...

Okay, there's something amazing looking at a two year old eating bell peppers and asparagus!! The mascara photos are a hoot, as well. Good luck with the hair cut, Sara, and have a great weekend.

Heidi said...

Hey, Jake had me put some mascara on his eyelashes this morning. He blinked and had little eyelash marks on his cheeks.

Jade said...

He is so cute. Love the mascara! I can't believe he eats asparagus!! That is impressive!! But, then again, he is your child. How could he not eat healthy??? Your a great mom!

Brittney Smith said...

I love that he is eating asparagus! Way to go!! You have to post new pics of your hair do!