Wednesday, February 25

It's starting to feel like SPRING! Yesterday we pulled the chairs out, and the boys ate their lunch on the front porch, in the sunshine...
Photobucket
(Are these really my little boys? Sometimes it's hard to believe.)

It reminds me of past summer days, and more summer days to come...
Photobucket

Except this summer I won't have anymore babies... only boys...Wyatt is growing up too quickly.
Photobucket

Not a bad life. The only cares these boys have, have to do w/ toys and food...especially this kid in the middle. I can't seem to get him to stop eating.
Photobucket

Another sure sign of spring...
Photobucket

Flowers are starting to be awakened from their winter slumber.
Photobucket

This winter has been going so quickly for me -although I'm sure we'll have a few more storms, this makes me happy to see signs of life! Time to clear out the flower beds!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that I've been to your house so now I know where all of your pictures take place and I can visualize it in my head. Cute pics of the boys on the porch! It's been such nice weather here, too, the past few days. I love spring!! I'm not sure how I feel about being front and center in the pic of us walking down the street. Oh well. Such a FUN weekend!! I keep thinking about our next outing.

mom said...

I was thinking the same things - she's got BOYS! Again, what a cool thing five years from now.
Sara, the song sounds like you could be singing it! You and your friend (what is her name???) could cover this very well. Love ya!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

no fair! we still have another 2-3 months of winter! :)

Marilyn said...

Can you tell...the air smells differently....things are waking up!

Creatively Yours said...

No fair you have starts coming up already... I pray for spring everyday. I am so tired of cold and snow. I want to get outside and work in my yard and smell the fresh air of spring. Enjoy your nice weather!