Thursday, November 27

*H A P P Y * T H A N K S G I V I N G*
Photobucket
(Brock modeling the lovely hat he made in pre-school)

While the majority of Americans are sitting down to eat their Turkey dinners, my little family will be making the 10+ hr. drive to Auntie's house...
2 adults, 3 kiddos, 2 surfboards, 1 guitar, luggage, and a DOG all in our little Subaru traveling across the State line and up some...(sounds like heaven on earth, no?) wish. us. luck! We will be 'giving thanks' on Friday a little south of these parts:
Photobucket

Some of the many things I am Thankful for: (in no particular order)

-A warm & cozy home
-The chance to be a Mom & a Wife
-A good nights rest
-My body and all it is capable of doing
-Hard times and good times
-Family
-Music
-Friends
-My Savior
-Employment
-Little hand prints on my back door (not always, but 2 days ago, yes)
-Yummy Food
-A good read
-The Man in my life (not always, but 2 days ago & most days, yes)
-Technology
-A living Prophet
-Hot water
-The little men in my life
-Living in the U S of A
-My blogging friends - LOVE YA ALL -I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

i love looking at your blog. i love and miss flagstaff. i hope we find time soon to come visit. nate and i should just move there...all we need is a good job so that we can afford a bigger house than what we live in now (our "house" is tiny) and some extra to make our student loan payments. so be on the lookout for something and let us know. we will need a better job in November 2009...(when loans are due) - so please get right on that!!;)

Jade said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I always enjoy looking you up! You have the best blog!!

Anonymous said...

Hope the road trip was a success! I take it your going to Cali. FUN!! Sounds like a packed car. Missed ya at the Turkey Trot. Maybe next year!

Ella A. said...

happy Thanksgiving! What a beautiful place you are going!

The Dean Family said...

loved all your posts! looks like you had fun w/ your sister!! and i'm so happy jess is back w/ you guys! love it that the boys wanted to sleep by the fire..that's so fun!! and have fun on your trip!!!

Abby Runyan said...

Can't wait to see pics of that place. Where is it? I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for you and your example.