Wednesday, October 15


Back when Jess was building the deck...

Papa came up to help. (love that man)

And Bodie was pretty keen on showing off his muscles.

It reminded me of an old picture I really like to look at.

(Jess, Papa, Auntie, summer day in Ohio, 1984(?))

4 comments:

Cassie Simonton said...

I love that your hubby and father in law are so willing to let the boys help...even though they probably are more work than help;) Don't you just love boys? So sorry to hear about Brock and his run in with the shovel...like you said one of many I'm sure...boys will be boys!!

Anonymous said...

That's too cute! I love the old pic of Jess flexing. Classic. The boys room is so cute and organized. Impressive! Does Wyatt ever roll off his bed? Are you gonna share the hot choc. souffle recipe???

[dene'] said...

priceless to compare those two pictures. Bring a jacket and sweaters to SD.

Marilyn said...

Love it....and I am looking forward to having the boys...It is beautiful weather and the garden is kaputt...so they will have a lot of dirt to dig in. Oh, by the way, the picture of Jess flexing was in Flagstaff out at Fairfield Country Club Driving Range...we would get there very early for the fireworks....Dad made a shade tarp for us out of an old parachute. The kids spent the afternoon finding golf balls that had been stepped into the grass...we took two picnics...one for the horse races at Ft. Tuthill (before Fairfield) and one for dinner at the fireworks. We have always loved the 4th of July. And, as you know, Jess has always loved showing his "big muscles".