Saturday, while Dad was working, Mom & boys & Kona P L A Y E D!

We took a jog up to Buffalo Park, ran the loop, and came back home. Mr. Bodie of course rode his bike.
One word. Stamina! His little legs made the 4 mi. trek with flying colors!
Little did I know when I ran this very trail 11 years ago I'd be frequenting it with my future little family.
(It was on that fateful cross country invitational I decided I'd be going to college here.)
My little Monkeys.

We took a jog up to Buffalo Park, ran the loop, and came back home. Mr. Bodie of course rode his bike.
One word. Stamina! His little legs made the 4 mi. trek with flying colors!
Little did I know when I ran this very trail 11 years ago I'd be frequenting it with my future little family.
(It was on that fateful cross country invitational I decided I'd be going to college here.)
My little Monkeys.
Kona really was on this outing. She must've been camera shy.



1 comment:
What fun for everyone! Love the pictures of the three boys climbing the bars. So, THAT (cross country trip) was what endeared you to Flagstaff. Had not remembered that. Do remember once you were there for school, you commented that you wanted to live there forever. A happening, a choice ... DESTINY! :) now you have four great guys in your life. WOW. mom
Post a Comment