Tuesday, September 9

Brock started pre-school today!

'cheeeeeeeese'

He just barely turned 3...and I was reminded that he will most likely have 3 yrs. of pre-school...So why is he going this year??? He was SO ready and EXCITED! I Have to keep remembering that...I almost withdrew him, but knew he'd be so upset if I did. We've always treated him like he is older than he really is. It seems like he's been 3 for the last 1.5 yrs. Seriously.


Hey, there's that voice recorder I need!!!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

He's ready for preschool. His intellect and energy will be channeled...it will be great for him...he would remember that you didn't send him after you promised...cuz that kid remembers everything....so it is really for the best. He has always thought he was 3 since he was 20mo. old he could tell us how life should be...Miss Michelle is in for a treat. Brock will love being big and going to school.

Anonymous said...

What a big boy! How exciting for him. I bet he will love it. And I bet you will like the alone time with Wyatt. Brock is so handsome in his green shirt!