Saturday, May 17

F o r e s h a d o w s of S u M m e RI was planting hollyhock and sunflower seeds out back when the boys got a hold of the hose and made a mud-pool. (where our hopefully soon future deck will be) I had them take their shirts off - and next thing I knew they were running free. And then Brock was chasing me with a shovel-full of mud... I ran inside, and then he took it out on the door...
And then went after Bodie
Oh it was fun(ny) to watch.
Talk about a game of cat and mouse!
Bodie would tease and then Brock would give it to him!
I'm sure Bodie was thinking, "Maybe if I start swinging, he'll leave me alone."
Not a chance.
There are my $1 chairs I got this morning for the boys... Love garage sales. (but not as much as my father in law...YET!)

3 comments:

mom said...

Isn't it great to have a place for the kids to play and not worry about the street or neighbors or anything?

Back yard looks nice without all the extras (boats, w.machine, etc.).

What a fun time part of life. Enjoy each second because it gets away way too fast. mom

The Dean Family said...

that is so funny! and too cute! i love it...and i LOVE garage sales too! i went to one a few weeks ago and i got 20 classic disney videos for $5..yup they were 25 cents a piece..i was so excited! you scored on those chairs!! great job!

Fauset Photography said...

That picture of the mud on the door is so hilarious because you can see a naked bum in the window! It's so perfect! Don't you love love love summer!