My dog eats money

Recently Kona has developed a taste for greenery.

This was the S E C O N D offense...and this time she actually
pulled the cash from my wallet. What the... ?! No pictures from the first time -I was waaaaaaay too upset to even think of getting a camera out. Lucky for her I was able to tape it all back together. The first time though the bank barely accepted it. I was seriously ready to drop kick her out the front door and never open it again. Made me realize how much $20 means to me... and not how much my dog does. oooo, did I just say that?? It hurts, but it's true. I try hard to love her. Maybe that's why she's eating my money... *I digress*
5 comments:
You already know my feelings when it comes to dogs. Lucky for Kona, you are her owner. As for the groceries, I have noticed how food prices have risen because of the ever-rising gas prices. Not a fan of either! I spend about the same amount you do. My baking hobby doesn't help. Raspberries are a treat for us too! Ry wants me to make rasp. jam but they are just too expensive! As for where I shop, Super Wal-mart. Love it!
okay totally cracking up!!
That is too funny!! Not funny haha...but funny serious!! I'm glad you were able to salvage most of it...now go out and buy Koana some fake money so she will stop eating the real thing!
I would be pissed with a capital P. 20'S mean a lot to me too.
Oh, how upsetting! $20 is something that I hardly ever have in my purse, so when I do I guard it (mostly from Ross) so I wouldn't know what to do with a dog that eats money...
Post a Comment