Thursday, April 17

For Aunt Mary...
Thank-you for always being so thoughtful of our little family.
It always touches my heart when we get something in the mail from you!
(that sounds really cheesy, but I don't know how else to say it!)
xoxo
p.s. Aren't these boys getting B i G??

6 comments:

Jana said...

Very Cute! We love to get packages too! That makes relatives far away fun and worth it! Cute (and getting very big) boys!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pj's ever!

mom said...

Gotta love the pj gift and the boys look great. Bet they thought it was neat to all look alike! (Love the spidy hats, too.) mom

Cassie Simonton said...

So cute! Love the matching PJ's...and the fact that they are fire trucks is even cuter!!

Tia said...

Great pictures Sara!

Abby Runyan said...

What a nice Aunt. They looks so cute in them and I'm dying over the cupcake pops I totally want to make them. What a cute idea for a shower or something.