Thursday, February 28

Man, it was F U N receiving a package in the mail!!!
Yum - Katie took those peanut butter filled pretzels and dipped them in chocolate, and drizzled white chocolate over them. -It reminded me of 'dog chow'... and I chowed them like a dog. :( oh, the self loathing!
She wrapped a little somethin' for all of us - it was so sweet - She made me two CD's that I have loved listening to! Music is the best gift! Bodie went right to stuffing his pockets full of candy...
That kid is a stuffer. -The other night we found an empty bag of chocolate chip chunks in his room *scary* - Luckily, a few hours later we discovered he had stuffed them all into his pockets that made one nice big chocolaty chunk!...well, two actually - one in each front pocket. (at least it wasn't his mouth, that is a lot of chocolate)

4 comments:

Becky said...

such a sweet aunt-ie! :)

Marilyn said...

Maybe there is a new line of little boys clothing we could patent.....pants with plastic lined pockets! That would help with the melting chocolate! I love those little hands that get into mischief!

mom said...

Love your posts! So fortunate that you have such wonderful in-laws. Could I get auntie's address sometime?

Have your triangle, Bodie's pillow, a heavy red jacket, and Marilyn's blanket. Will get them to you soon! mom

[dene'] said...

FUN! I am finally playing catch-up on your blog! Looks like fun, busy and messy times at the Maiers!