Poor guy - and he probably doesn't have a clue as he was posing that you were posting his brows for all your friends to see. Hope he doesn't find out, either! He's a looker no matter what. Love ya - mom
He is still so cute. Remember Jason he had a uni and was still really cute. So I've been meaning to tell you how much I enjoyed hearing you sing and play guitar. Seriously, I'm so proud of you. What a example to me. I loved every song and can't believe how great you are on the guitar. You know I've always loved your voice but for some reason with the guitar it was the best. I seriously want a copy of all of them. Can't wait till you are a famous song writer!!! Really I just think you are amazing and so impressed with you. Love ya
Oh man that's funny... I have never noticed his eyebrows before since you spotlighted them so close-up! I don't think eyebrows matter so much on boys... except one of my high school dance dates had a little eyebrow patch in the middle so he had three eyebrows. Definitely time to wax it off in high school!
NO, I'm not SERIOUSLY considering waxing or plucking the poor kid at this time. I'm just thinking - geez - once that boy hits puberty! Abby - I always think that about Jayson "He was such a cute kid and still had a unibrow" funny. I am dying laughing at Shauna's comment! oh boy. Seriously though, we all just do the best with what we're dealt - it's not like we can control it!
i love his eye brows..it gives him character..hey did you or jess call my phone this morning..when i woke up it said that i had a missed phone call at 4:00 am..i'm thinking someone pushed the wrong button on accident:)
I am Sara, and this is my blog: ALL BOY MANIA, my life as i know it. Thanks for visiting my attempt at capturing my daily life, photo-journal style! Enjoy!
13 comments:
Poor guy - and he probably doesn't have a clue as he was posing that you were posting his brows for all your friends to see. Hope he doesn't find out, either! He's a looker no matter what. Love ya - mom
My mom started plucking my unibrow when I was five years old! I have passed my genetic hairy self to both of my poor kiddos!
Opps, how'd I delete my comment??
He is such a cutie!!
I know about the eyebrow thing though! Poor Emma needs some waxing--and she too has her mama to blame.:)
I love it, thats really funny. I waxed my brothers eye brows for him, so I think he'd be okay with it!
He is still so cute. Remember Jason he had a uni and was still really cute. So I've been meaning to tell you how much I enjoyed hearing you sing and play guitar. Seriously, I'm so proud of you. What a example to me. I loved every song and can't believe how great you are on the guitar. You know I've always loved your voice but for some reason with the guitar it was the best. I seriously want a copy of all of them. Can't wait till you are a famous song writer!!! Really I just think you are amazing and so impressed with you. Love ya
HAHAHAHA!! I LOVE THIS!! Don't worry...you can eventually wax them. Just give him another 10 yrs. :) You are too funny!
Oh man that's funny... I have never noticed his eyebrows before since you spotlighted them so close-up! I don't think eyebrows matter so much on boys... except one of my high school dance dates had a little eyebrow patch in the middle so he had three eyebrows. Definitely time to wax it off in high school!
Sara, my kids are totally going to have a unibrow! I do, though I take implicit care of it. My brothers both wax consistently!
These are great shots.
too FUNNY!!! He is still such a cutie...unibrow and all!!!
DID YOU DO IT???
Love that! Cute entry... Tyson just turned 4 & I'm sad. He doesn't need waxing YET but his dad does shave his legs for racing. You're so funny!
NO, I'm not SERIOUSLY considering waxing or plucking the poor kid at this time. I'm just thinking - geez - once that boy hits puberty!
Abby - I always think that about Jayson "He was such a cute kid and still had a unibrow" funny.
I am dying laughing at Shauna's comment! oh boy. Seriously though, we all just do the best with what we're dealt - it's not like we can control it!
i love his eye brows..it gives him character..hey did you or jess call my phone this morning..when i woke up it said that i had a missed phone call at 4:00 am..i'm thinking someone pushed the wrong button on accident:)
Post a Comment