This one left me speechless folks.
I was at the computer trying to figure out which photos to order from our recent family photo shoot. (very stressful people!) I decided to take a break and walk the 20 ft. into the kitchen to see how Wyatt was doing...

Wow - (my first thought) - Brock poured all the corn juice from the can out on you, little guy! (which now I realize was a silly thought, because I had already poured it out) ...then I slow my steps as I come to see that Wyatt is GLISTENING, and notice his tray...full of...oil?!

Yep, along with the stovetop and the floor... a FULL bottle... 24oz.

Kona trying to tell me she had NOTHING to do with it. uh huh.

Brock getting back to lining up the chairs, or whatever the heck he does, as I am still in shock.

This is about as far as I got - then I wanted to go hide under the covers until it was all magically cleaned up.

Wyatt didn't seem to mind.
16 comments:
oh thats bad, Have you heard from Jess?
Oh NO!!! Coby does the same thing with the chairs...I know when I hear the chair moving that can only mean TROUBLE!!!!
I'm laughing and crying with you at the same time! Gotta love our kids, they keep us on our toes...or knees cleaning up oil that they spilt all over the floor! You'll have to tell me what you used to clean it up...I'm sure I will need that advice someday soon!
Oh MAN! Did you cry? I would've. I was laughing though - it's good to know it happens at others houses too :)
HE GETS HOME IN A FEW HOURS!!! HOOOOOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAAYYYY!!
Cassie - hot dish soap water (after the paper towels) I cleaned 1/2 of it up that night -finished it off the next morning - like I said - I just wanted to hide under my covers. The next morning it didn't seem so bad! :)
Shauna - no tears were shed. I was unusually calm. Actually - I really was speechless!
oh man alive! i am sorry but i am dying laughing! that is so FUNNY! wyatt didnt even cry? hahahah! you need a morning at the spa girlie!
so funny! i swear you can't keep your eyes off of the little ones for more than 2 seconds huh!
Oh my goodness! That's rough. But just think....you'll be laughing about it for years to come, now that its all cleaned up. I'm glad you got the pictures to document it.
Uh..........
?????????????
?????????????
What a mess.
I remember when we were kids, someone spilled a BUCKET of honey. I think it flowed onto the carpet too.
OIL??????????
Sara, Sara, Sara....sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.
I would die! Probably the worst thing to spill, besides bleach. You've got patience girl! Cute pics despite the circumstance!
All those boys, I bet you can't turn your head for a second.
Okay soo funny Cassie that is the same thing I was thinking....so just in case I need to know someday how did you clean that up? And the whole...no tears...speechless....the story of my life! Seriously daily! My youngest Travis comes up with stuff that is either going to make him a very wealthy man someday...or in JAIL!
Oh my gosh. This kills me!
It so cute when it's someone else's child making the messes. I love that little face with oil all over it, priceless!!
man, that sucks!
OH YIKES!! At least Wyatt looks good "glistening";)
Post a Comment