Notice the new pictures?? I am CHOMPING AT THE BIT to get our prints next week!! We'll finally be able to get something on our bare walls!!! (uh...notice the template in the next room that is falling down in the picture below?!)
THIS GAL is good, real good! (She has one of my songs on her site, so that makes her even better, too!) :P
Monday, November 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
love, Love, LOVE the new "about me" pic. It is you to a T. Perfect.
i SO noticed your new pics yesterday. I LOVE THEM! the one of your feet is SO cute! :) all of them are GREAT!
Honestly I think about that song with those pictures and it makes me want to cry I love the family pictures under This is us!! I can't wait to see them up.
Oh my gosh Sara, your pictures look amazing so far -- and they're just a glimpse! Can't wait to see them bigger. You look great!
Hi, Sara! Remember me from book club? We moved about a year ago...anyway, I saw your name on Tia's blog and hopped over. I love, love, love your music!! My favorite: "do you think I'm pretty?" Your boys are so cute! (We are expecting another boy any day so it will be 3 boys, 1 girl).
I want to see the pictures BIG! They're so cute. I love the one of your sexy legs!
They look great Sara. Love the family one. Your hair is cute!!
Post a Comment