Note: To old men in the grocery store upon seeing this kid REALLY upset and flailing on the floor... please,
DO NOT TALK TO HIM. DON'T EVEN LOOK. And please don't act amused.
We've had an eventful week w/ grocery stores. To say the least, I don't think I've felt more humiliated TWICE in one week. But I have to say, one of the times we went was against my better judgement...but it was necessary. Nevertheless. Some people just don't make situations easier. Seriously.
We've had an eventful week w/ grocery stores. To say the least, I don't think I've felt more humiliated TWICE in one week. But I have to say, one of the times we went was against my better judgement...but it was necessary. Nevertheless. Some people just don't make situations easier. Seriously.



6 comments:
I wish they had drive through grocery stores...maybe with a limit of 5 things...but it would be so helpful.
I'm sorry Sara! Grocery shopping with kids IS so hard!
Drive through groceries would be awesome.
Sara, I feel sorry for you. I can see you just trying to keep it together. SERENITY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
brock, auntie loves you "fight for your right boy" nobody will push this kid around even if its an old man and he is two.....he knows himself and i love it ....you go boy....from your auntie, i got your back love you!!!!!
Oh wow. I'm definitely there now too! Don't you just dream of the day when you can go to the store all by yourself, go down each isle and actually think about what you need?
I feel your pain. The best is when 2 children run in 2 different directions and you're stuck with the crying baby in your arms. Lovely. But really, don't you think experiences like that make us so much more compassionate towards other Moms? Opposition in things baby!
Post a Comment