I was posting last night's workout when there was a knock at the door. Mr. FedEx brought me a package from my man who is currently doing this. Here is what I found:
Did the hyperlink not work? (click on 'this')...He's doing the Baja 1000 pre-race - gone for 9 or 10 days. YES. I had one. (Wouldn't it be rude if I didn't?) :) But I have to say, I'd rather look at them than eat them. Chocolate covered strawberries aren't my favorite! The boys will like them though!!!
So sweet of him! I can for weeks with no complaints when I get suprises like that! And you are such a supportive wife! I hate when Dave leaves for more than ONE night out of town!
I am Sara, and this is my blog: ALL BOY MANIA, my life as i know it. Thanks for visiting my attempt at capturing my daily life, photo-journal style! Enjoy!
11 comments:
What a cutie! what is jess doing? is he out at a fire? i didnt get it?
and i do have to ask...did you eat them?
yummie! how sweet of jess!
Did the hyperlink not work? (click on 'this')...He's doing the Baja 1000 pre-race - gone for 9 or 10 days.
YES. I had one. (Wouldn't it be rude if I didn't?) :) But I have to say, I'd rather look at them than eat them. Chocolate covered strawberries aren't my favorite! The boys will like them though!!!
oh wow! ya'll inspire me! I am thinking about doing the turkey trot? can i hang with ya'll? :)
Oh good! you did have one! They arent my favorite either (strawberry in general...not my favorite) but i DO LOVE how pretty they look!
I am sure the boys had a hayday with them!
How sweet! I for one would have downed them all quite quickly :)
How sweeeeet!
Becky!! It's a MOTORCYCLE race. lol.
We're not going to be in Mesa for Thanksgiving so sadly, no Turkey Trot
oh! :) i didnt get that! hee!hee! it was a rough day yesterday!
Where you going for Thanksgiving?
How "sweet". No pun intended! I love it when my man surprises me. WAY TO GO JESS!
So sweet of him! I can for weeks with no complaints when I get suprises like that! And you are such a supportive wife! I hate when Dave leaves for more than ONE night out of town!
Wow! That is a dream package! I LOVE chocolate covered strawberries. Too bad I wasn't around to eat them for you:) Props to your hubby!!
Post a Comment