how fun! I want to go the beach so bad. Your boys are soooo cute, I can't believe how big Wyatt is! I loved the pic of the whole fam looking at the ocean at sunset, cutest little famuly (actually not so little!)
I am Sara, and this is my blog: ALL BOY MANIA, my life as i know it. Thanks for visiting my attempt at capturing my daily life, photo-journal style! Enjoy!
5 comments:
great pics! my favorite one is the hands in the back pocket facing the ocean...love it!!!
I LOVE THIS SLIDESHOW!
how fun! I want to go the beach so bad. Your boys are soooo cute, I can't believe how big Wyatt is! I loved the pic of the whole fam looking at the ocean at sunset, cutest little famuly (actually not so little!)
Such cute pictures! I loved the one with the boys laughing at Bodie's hat!! Soo Funny! Wyatt is getting so big! Aren't boys fun?
GREAT pictures, I LOVE picture blogs. You and Jess have created a beautiful family together. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Post a Comment