We've been busy! -Pictures to come - I'm too tired tonight!
Flagstaff has a way cool (fairly) new outdoor amphitheater/music venue

I just got back from watching the Indigo Girls rock it.(Can you believe it Dene'?!) It was a blast from the past - I haven't listened to them since high school - so I only knew one song (Closer I am to Fine)- but it didn't even matter because every song was great. It's just two ladies and their guitars and maybe a harmonica every now and then. WOW. I was blown away - We were like 4 rows back so it was really fun to watch them play. They can play! and sing. I love their harmonies. Ahh

It was pretty funny though -It was an 'Honor the Earth' Benefit concert. (A very crunchy granola thing) So when we got there, I was like, oh boy... this should be interesting. Never dull here in Flagstaff! It ended up being a way fun night!
4 comments:
Sounds so fun! There was a song by them I used to love but I can't remember the name of it. Hey maybe they'll let you join their band!
You kill me! They wouldn't let me join. Two reasons:
1.) Not worthy. (Too bad I couldn't download their music skills!)
2.) I prefer men. It would throw everyone off.
Sara,
Wasn't it great?!? We caught them in Shiprock the night before they went to Flag. I swear, I came home and started a new "Recycle" pile and vowed to be a little more "green". I love their tunes.
Glad you got to see them too!
Rachel
That's right - they said they were just in shiprock! I forgot you said you were going!!!
Yes it was good!!
Post a Comment